There's A SPAC Based ETF About To List On The NASDAQ! ($SPAK)

There's A SPAC Based ETF About To List On The NASDAQ! ($SPAK) - Image

A brand new SPAC ETF is on its way! Ticker symbol "$SPAK", with a cap-weighted benchmark 80% allocated to blank check companies with the remaining 20% allocated to the companies which those vehicles acquire and take public.

The Defiance NextGen SPAC IPO ETF "seeks to track the total return performance, before fees and expenses, of the Indxx SPAC & NextGen IPO Index". $SPAK will become listed "as soon as practicable" according to the SEC filing which covers SPAK alongside another ETF which covers the semiconductor industry.

SPAK SEC filing here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1540305/000089418920005895/smhjspakcombined485a.htm

Share the story on social media!

In Other News!